Need phone number for Tech Support????

Troubleshooting

Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team to help you.  Apply the drop downs and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care): 

Troubleshooting

Hi! thank for trying to help But I actually need a phone number like 1-866-???-??? or 1-800-???-???, not a link that does nothing.

Troubleshooting

@madeleine.martia - Follow the directives on the form and you will get a phone number based on your specific needs.

Troubleshooting

I have done that, and I do not see any phone number.  I need tech support phone number.

Troubleshooting

Click call and enter in your information on this link https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/#/search/technical%2520support

cvlong821

Troubleshooting

TURBOTAX CANADA:
1-888-843-5449

Troubleshooting

when I call up an existing tax return all the boxes in the income are blank until I click on an empty box then they appear.

It also shows and error in my entering from my T4A(OAS)j amount as it says I have put in an amount higher than the maximum allowed. 

sdeverts

Troubleshooting

My Turbotax form won't accept my postal code, which I have always had; how do I resolve this?

Troubleshooting

Delete everything in the postal code box, and retype it without any spaces. Ex: N2N2N2

There may be an extra space somewhere that’s causing the error.