davidgibb

Troubleshooting

Worst level of customer "service" I've ever experienced in 35 years of PC experience with numerous vendors.

You have a phone number that invariably tells you there's 1 hour of wait time.  That's AFTER you MUST listen to the intro en Francaise that applies to only 10% of the callers.  Any other software company helpline just says press "1" for English.

I've been a TurboTax subscriber for at least five years and have paid for "special" customer support, including the phone.  This year (for "who cares" reasons) I couldn't get my updated credit card info in time for the renewal.  Apparently I was 2 days late.  I got a jubilant email saying I was cancelled.  PERIOD!  Finally I got a human voice who could do nothing for me after 45 mins on the phone with her.  Oh, no!  they just couldn't send the transaction again because I was CANCELLED.

These "support" people should phone their own help line to see how good --NOT-- they are.

This company doesn't give a rat's behind about customer service/retention/satisfaction and their whole Support Structure shows it.