andrea86
Returning Member

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

so my sin number has changed and now I have two different t4 from different employers.

the first one, which is the one with the new sin number went through, but the old one with the old sin number didn't.

I called CRA and they said to fill the old t4 with the new sin number and not with the old one, but still it doesn' t work. here's the message I've got from turbotax online

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

Message from the CRA:

NETFILE submission was already confirmed. Not letting this second submission pass through. Do a REFILE.

You have 2 options:
 Recommended - Try NETFILE again in a few minutes.
Please note: You only have 5 attempts to NETFILE your return before the CRA will lock you out.
If the problem persists, please contact TurboTax Customer Support for assistance.
• Print and mail your return to the CRA.

it says "netfile submission was already confirmed. not letting this second submission pass through. do a refile"
I went to my CRA profile and just the first t4 was assested so how can I send the second t4?