Mirek

Total Climate Action Incentive

Total Climate Action Incentive (at Climate Action Incentive page) does not show the sum of the 3 items above (Base Amount, Amount for eligible spouse/partner, Small/Rural community supplements). It should show in my case 224.00+112.00=336.00 but it does not. No sum, no zero, nothing.

It looks like a bug. I do not see that sum on any of subsequent pages/forms.

Troubleshooting

Which province are you in? Is it showing up on your spouse’s form instead of yours or just not showing at all?

Mirek

Troubleshooting

Ontario. Does not show at all, at least I can not find it.

Troubleshooting

I’ll let the development team know about this issue. Thanks for pointing it out!

If you go into Forms mode (click on the Forms icon in the blue icon bar), you can see the calculations on the Schedule 14 of the person who is taking the credit. So it is being applied, it’s just not showing the total on the EasyStep page.

FYI: In Forms mode you can click on the EasyStep icon in the blue icon bar to go back to the interview. You can also press CTRL+E on your keyboard.

Mirek

Troubleshooting

Schedule 14 shows the claimed amounts $224 and $112 but all lines from 1 to 7 show 0 00 and the box "Check this box to claim the Climate Action Incentive on your return" is empty.

On the page "Good news! You qualify for the Climate Action Incentive", "Who wants to claim the credit for this year?" the name of my wife is checked. If I check my name it does the same.

sylver888
Returning Member

Troubleshooting

I am in Alberta and not at all !!!!

Troubleshooting

I need to make it so it doesn't claim it for me. I unclick the one box in the provincial profile but yet it still shows up in the summary."it then says at the top to use the easy step navigator to go to the interview step where you entered the information, and delete it there"  I DIDN"T SELECT IT TO BEGIN WITH ITS THE STUPID THING YOU GUYS AUTOMATICALLY MAKE APPLY AND IF THIS DON'T GET FIXED I WONT BOTHER USING TURBO TAX AGAIN>>>> MAJOR FLAW>>> YOU THINK EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE GOES ON THE SAME RETURN OR EVERYONE USED TURBO TAX NO!! so fix this blunder now please..Turbo tax i'am starting to be very disappointed in. Ufile is way easier to use my friends tell me.