mimi1972
Returning Member

Turbo Tax is not saving my return??

I have logged in with the same user ID and Password I have always used for many years. I am now on return #8 because when I go back in to work on it again the information that I saved is not there?  I am so frustrated. I have been using TurboTax for years and have never had an issue. I can see my previous tax years return but my current one for 2019 never saves my entries. Please help! 

mimi1972
Returning Member

Troubleshooting

it only seems to save it if the upload of information doesn't occur from my 2018 taxes....If it does the upload the next time i go in it's not there??? 

thetally

Troubleshooting

Same is happening to me. 

Did you find a solution? Did Turbotax fix this?

Hadi

Troubleshooting

same is happening with me. is there a glitch in the system?

jimallman

Troubleshooting

I've had the same issue for over a week.  Any replies from TurboTax?

Bryant190

Troubleshooting

Turbo Tax is not saving my return work! This makes it impossible for me to complete my schedule. Please resolve this problem or offer some suggestions to how I can correct this. Is this problem related only to the Basic Turbo Package. 

Troubleshooting

If you are having issues with saving your returns in TurboTax Online- Can you please try to clean your cache and also change your browsers. 

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-clear-my-cache-browsing-hist...

Bryant190

Troubleshooting

The problem was caused because I didn't establish a folder in documents to save to. I figured this out by accident and when I did this Turbo Tax software worked like magic. Thank you for your support, Bryant Mac Lean

Troubleshooting

That is great to hear Bryant!