Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It says if the combined household income of me and my spouse does not exceed 20,000 this service is free. However, it keeps asking me to pay for it. Can you please help?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

It says if the combined household income of me and my spouse does not exceed 20,000 this service is free. However, it keeps asking me to pay for it. Can you please help?

Are you being asked to pay for TurboTax or did you add additional services like Live Tax Advice, Pro Review or Audit Defence? These services are not included for free with a Freedom return.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Are you being asked to pay for TurboTax or did you add additional services like Live Tax Advice, Pro Review or Audit Defence? These services are not included for free with a Freedom return.

No, I did not add additional services like Live Tax Advice, Pro Review or Audit Defence.