• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TurboTaxSusan

Bought turbotax how do I activate it?

If you bought TurboTax Online, you can find the Activation Screen here: Welcome to TurboTax—let's get started

If you bought TurboTax CD/Download, you'll be asked for your Licence Code when you install the program.

Robert1933

Im trying to install my already purchased 2021 TurboTax

JimMarch1947

bought turbo tax deluxe and having trouble getting it installed. won't take my license code.

TurboTaxSusan

@JimMarch1947 If you bought TurboTax Deluxe Online, you can find the Activation Screen here: Welcome to TurboTax—let's get started

Codes for TurboTax Online will not work with TurboTax CD/Download.

Carl Walter

I just purchased turbotax with my credit card ending with 0205 and I am not able to access

TurboTaxSusan

@Carl Walter Did you buy TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

If you bought TurboTax Online, you can go to our website here to activate your purchase: Activate TurboTax

If you bought TurboTax CD/Download, you'll be asked for your Licence Code when you install the program. You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2021 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows).

JoeSmoneyLOL

Bought Turbo Tax Deluxe CD at Sam's Club.  I'm unable to access from the web using license code. 

JoeSmoneyLOL

Never mind, got it!

cymru

My activation code is not working

TurboTaxGinette

Whether you use our TurboTax CD/Download or Online software this next TurboTax FAQ will help with Understanding your TurboTax product licence code.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.

3.46m
Members

2.57m
Discussions

v