I am able to access the PDF for my 2018 tax return. However I am not able to download it on my iPad Air. My wife and I filed February 26 using the Premier Turbo Tax return is there a reason for this?
Yes you can download a PDF to your iPad.
If you are using Chrome, this article from the Google Support page tells you how to download a file on you iOS device: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95759?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en
If you are using Safari:
1. Open the PDF in the browser.
2. Click on the Share button at the bottom of the browser window.
3. Scroll right select ‘Save to Files’
4. Select where you want to save the file, and click Add on the upper right.
5. The file save to your device and will now be available in the Files App.