Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use my TurboTax Premier to file a TurboTax Deluxe return? I don't care about the price difference as I already purchased the box from Costco.

3 Replies

Can I use my TurboTax Premier to file a TurboTax Deluxe return? I don't care about the price difference as I already purchased the box from Costco.

Yes, you can file any income tax return except for a self-employed return. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

How come it says that I have 12 returns available on my account, but when I apply the exact same code on my account at checkout, it doesn't work? I confirmed multiple times it's the exact same code within the exact same account.

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 12.15.42 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-04-27 at 12.15.22 PM.png

You only need to use your TurboTax Online code once on the activation page. Using the code again will just give the error message you see.