Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deemonk

Can't find where to put my deduction of Health Premiums of $2903.04 I paid during the year Box 135 on my T4

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can't find where to put my deduction of Health Premiums of $2903.04 I paid during the year Box 135 on my T4

Under the "Income" tab > "T-slips" > select T4A to report your pension, annuity and other income. This screen includes Box 135 for Premiums paid to private health plans. The amount will automatically transfer to your medical expenses. Add medical costs under the "Deductions" tab > "Medical Expenses  Profile". The total of your medical expenses will be reported on Line 330 of the Federal Tax Return. Review the detailed summary for verification. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Under the "Income" tab > "T-slips" > select T4A to report your pension, annuity and other income. This screen includes Box 135 for Premiums paid to private health plans. The amount will automatically transfer to your medical expenses. Add medical costs under the "Deductions" tab > "Medical Expenses  Profile". The total of your medical expenses will be reported on Line 330 of the Federal Tax Return. Review the detailed summary for verification. 

You can access a detailed summary under the "Review" tab > "Bottom Line (tax summaries)" > in the lower left hand corner (paper + magnifying glass) click on "Detailed Tax Summary"