A few things to keep in mind while using this 8 pack Standard online code:
- All 8 tax returns must be completed in the same online account, otherwise, the code will not work.
- Standard Edition only: If you accept any upgrades or promotional offers while doing your tax return, this will create a surcharge at the end, on the payment screen.
- Screenshot of the error itself when you are trying to enter it in.
- Where you purchased the card (Store & location)
- Picture of the card itself and the code
Re: Can you please help? I have entered the Pre-Payment code for 1 return using the CD but the 21 character key code does not work. For all my efforts the finalizing of my taxes the product doesn't work at all. It doesn't matter how many times nor how carefully I type. The product key code is not accepted. It's quite an unpleasant experience spending money and time only find yourself asking, 'is it the product or the user?'
I feel that I have done all that I can. Perhaps whom ever this message reaches will have an answer and hopefully a solution...
We are having a problem with activating our code. Turbo was purchased at Costco in Canada.
Sometimes when trying to activate the program it accepts the code and says we are good to start and nothing loads. We have gone online and managed to use our code and fill out our return and when we were at the last step to file Turbo wants to charge us again as if we haven't already paid.