Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
63252h

Using standard online addition - can others who use the edition see my returns, once I have filed?

Edition can be used by 8 persons. My wife and I have filed. Can the same addition be used by other family members? If so will they see returns that my wife and I have filed?  

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Using standard online addition - can others who use the edition see my returns, once I have filed?

If you purchase the Standard Online 8 returns- then it is good under only one account- so yes, if someone signs into your account- if they choose to look at your return- they can. They would need to sign into your account to be able to access the other returns that are left over if you purchased the 8 returns.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you purchase the Standard Online 8 returns- then it is good under only one account- so yes, if someone signs into your account- if they choose to look at your return- they can. They would need to sign into your account to be able to access the other returns that are left over if you purchased the 8 returns.

Can you remove or delete the return after submitting?

No, once you have file your return you can't delete it.