Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

The buttons in the Service Fee Due window are not active and I cannot pay. What do i need to do so i can proceed and file?

I agree. It doesn't make sense to have to reduce the font size when the original setting worked to do the entire tax return up to that point! Thank you for your suggestion, it worked for me.
Highlighted

The buttons in the Service Fee Due window are not active and I cannot pay. What do i need to do so i can proceed and file?

It's all very well to say reduce the font size - how do I do this?
Highlighted

Come on Turbo Tax! Fix this.
Highlighted

click adjust contrast at the top and then you would click on the - button to reduce. 🙂
Highlighted

I am in internet explorer and I cannot scroll  down to enter my visa information to make payment.

Highlighted

Click the Contrast Button at the top of the TurboTax Screen. Once there, make your fonts smaller by using the Ctrl - keys.
Then see if the field is visible.
Highlighted

I had the same problem with Firefox and had success by reducing the font size on the browser.
Highlighted

it worked for me too
Highlighted

someone suggested going to internet explorer instead of chrome. worked for me
Highlighted

We are using a Mac - an  important part of the puzzle i forgot to state. We rebooted and everything good. Tx