Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnstont

Computer crashed after submitting my taxes last year before I could back up them up. Is there any way for me to get my 2014 Federal submissions?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Computer crashed after submitting my taxes last year before I could back up them up. Is there any way for me to get my 2014 Federal submissions?

If you have completely cleaned up and wiped out your computer you would have  to call Cra for a copy of your return. If all was restored there is a chance your computer stored a back up. Please verify your seach engine on your computer and type in .ttbk14 if you see a file like this you have your back up and you must change the file to read .tt14.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you have completely cleaned up and wiped out your computer you would have  to call Cra for a copy of your return. If all was restored there is a chance your computer stored a back up. Please verify your seach engine on your computer and type in .ttbk14 if you see a file like this you have your back up and you must change the file to read .tt14.