Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guixiu7

I have paid and received the order receipt, when i get back to my file and ready to be sent out,it still ask me to provide credit card information

6 Replies

I have paid and received the order receipt, when i get back to my file and ready to be sent out,it still ask me to provide credit card information

Did you pay directly in your TurboTax return or did you purchase a pre-payment code through an email promotion?

If you purchased a pre-payment code, here's how to apply the code you got in your email receipt to your return: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2648021

If you paid in your TurboTax return, please give us a call: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

ds4
Returning Member

Hi @TurboTaxTara,

I've tried those steps, but can't proceed past the pop-up window asking for my activation code. I pre-paid and have an order receipt, but nothing I type in from the email is accepted by TurboTax. The only option TurboTax gives me is to pay again.

Thanks,

D

We would like to help you with this, can you please contact us through Facebook or Twitter private chat. 

akajules1
Returning Member

Please send me a receipt with the validation code for my recent purchase of 2021 [personal information removed]

I have sent you an email to the email address associated with this account. 

The information was sent to you by email which is associated to this account.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.