Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have to wait for a T4 to be uploaded to CRA before we file on turbotax? We've had the paper T4 for weeks. Is there a workaround?

5 Replies

Do we have to wait for a T4 to be uploaded to CRA before we file on turbotax? We've had the paper T4 for weeks. Is there a workaround?

You can enter the T4 manually.

Go to the income tab and click on tslips

Select the t4

I did enter the T4 manually. However upon trying to file the returns I got a screen that said “unfortunately at this time this is as far as you can go. The government has not finalized your forms”

Yes, we are aware of this and are working on it as fast as we can. There are some major changes in some of the forms.

Excellent. Will you post an update or should I just check daily?

Please check daily.