Do we have to wait for a T4 to be uploaded to CRA ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have to wait for a T4 to be uploaded to CRA before we file on turbotax? We've had the paper T4 for weeks. Is there a workaround?

5 Replies
Highlighted

Do we have to wait for a T4 to be uploaded to CRA before we file on turbotax? We've had the paper T4 for weeks. Is there a workaround?

You can enter the T4 manually.

Go to the income tab and click on tslips

Select the t4

Highlighted

I did enter the T4 manually. However upon trying to file the returns I got a screen that said “unfortunately at this time this is as far as you can go. The government has not finalized your forms”
Highlighted

Yes, we are aware of this and are working on it as fast as we can. There are some major changes in some of the forms.
Highlighted

Excellent. Will you post an update or should I just check daily?
Highlighted

Please check daily.
v