Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HAVE PREMIER EDITION AND WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD CRA INFO AGAIN, TURBO TAX QUITS BEFORE DOWNLOAD INFO FROM CRA FINISHES. HOW DO I FIX THIS

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I HAVE PREMIER EDITION AND WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD CRA INFO AGAIN, TURBO TAX QUITS BEFORE DOWNLOAD INFO FROM CRA FINISHES. HOW DO I FIX THIS

Do you recieve an error message?   If yes, can you please share a screenshot of that message so that we can better assist you.

Alternatively, you are able to proceed without downloading from the CRA and simply enter the tax data from the slips you have.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Do you recieve an error message?   If yes, can you please share a screenshot of that message so that we can better assist you.

Alternatively, you are able to proceed without downloading from the CRA and simply enter the tax data from the slips you have.

No. Just as after CRA download starts, Turbo tax stops and asks me to restart. Of course CRA info did not download. I tried it on two different computers and same problem.

HOW DO I PROVIDE SCREEN SHOT. I PUT THE MESSAGE IN A SNIPPING TOOL FILE