Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filed my first returns for me and my spouse. Issued March 23rd of this year via the free version of TurboTax 2017. How do I recover those returns?

I try to log into CRA but I get error 038 upon entering my SIN.
I have the NETFILE confirmation codes for both returns. How can I restore them so that I may print them out?
4 Replies

Filed my first returns for me and my spouse. Issued March 23rd of this year via the free version of TurboTax 2017. How do I recover those returns?

You will need to log back into your Online account using the same credentials you used to create your account when you did your income tax returns. If this is your first year doing an income tax return- you will need to mail it in. You would have to click on Print & Mail.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2648026

But this is my problem - I've already tried that, and my return is not there at all.

Did you try just logging into turbotax.ca with the credentials you used previously to see if that worked?

Yes, that's what I mean... I'm logged in using the user I used to submit the return, and it's not there