Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Oct 30, 2019 7:17:29 AM

Fom an full time job as daycare provider, were issued a T4A with amount in box 28 and a relevé 27. Where to put those amounts? So far, I can't find the RL-27 form

Its only been a couple years that the employer issues T4A and RL-27. Before I used to put all the earnings under the 'gross business income' line. I tried to use the box 28 of the T4A form, but that did not pop any box or amount for the provincial income tax report. I tried to enter the amount under the business form, on the second line of income where T4A is mentioned, but I landed in commissions earnings. Still no where that indicates what to do with earnings from box B of RL-27. 

0 3 1961
3 Replies
Oct 30, 2019 7:17:30 AM

Box 28 on the T4A will include the income on Line 130 of the tax return as "Other Income" and not on a business statement. Does the amount on the T4A match Box A on the RL27?

Oct 30, 2019 7:17:31 AM

As I mentioned, the amount on the RL27 is in box B, and yes, those 2 amounts match

Oct 30, 2019 7:17:33 AM

Include the income under "Other Income" directly on the Business Statement (do not complete the T4A screen). Reference the slip in the description field. See screen shot.