Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Level 2
posted Mar 8, 2022 11:01:06 PM

Hello, I am 25. Is it free for me to use all three levels of Assist and Review (Basic, Deluxe, and Premier) and Live Full Service (Basic, Deluxe, and Premier)? Thank you!

I am still seeing prices for all the products except for the regular Free. Even the regular Deluxe and Premier is not showing as $0.

0 2 361
1 Best answer
Mar 9, 2022 2:34:16 PM

Have you already started your return? TurboTax has no way of knowing your age until you've entered it, either manually or using Auto-Fill. 

Furthermore, if you have a spouse/common-law partner, then they must be 25 or under as well. If they are over 25, then, unfortunately, the price will be based on their age instead of yours.

2 Replies
Mar 9, 2022 2:34:16 PM

Have you already started your return? TurboTax has no way of knowing your age until you've entered it, either manually or using Auto-Fill. 

Furthermore, if you have a spouse/common-law partner, then they must be 25 or under as well. If they are over 25, then, unfortunately, the price will be based on their age instead of yours.

Level 2
Mar 11, 2022 2:39:22 AM

I am in the last part of my return. Finally, in the order summary, I can see the price of 0 CAD. Thank you!