Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I made my tax return in French, but now I need the PDF to be in English version. I tried signing on the English website and the PDF download is still in French.

2 Replies

Hello, I made my tax return in French, but now I need the PDF to be in English version. I tried signing on the English website and the PDF download is still in French.

Please try clearing your browser cache, then login to the English version and try again. https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647843

Also make sure that when you are opening the PDF that you are opening the right one, as the French one may still be in your downloads list/folder.

Thank you for replying swiftly. I cleared my cache and logged in the English version. I go into the "Access your filed tax returns" area to get my 2018 return, the PDF even has an English title but the content is still French. I'm wondering if I can get an English version