Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ultragmax

I received two T4 from my employer but only a Releve 1. When I add another T4 in Turbotax it adds another Releve 1 automatically. Can I circumvent this?

5 Replies

I received two T4 from my employer but only a Releve 1. When I add another T4 in Turbotax it adds another Releve 1 automatically. Can I circumvent this?

Here is what you do if you received 2 T4s' and only 1 RL1. Please click on received a T4 with no matching RL1

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3217566 

thomas_t

@TurboTaxBrenda1 

Can I get a working link to the solution?

Thank you

Unfortunately that link was good back in 2019 but no longer. Can you please let us know if you worked and lived in Quebec or just lived in another province and worked for a Quebec company?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

lee83

Hello,

I am having this very same issue, I got two T4 and one RL1 from the same employer. I live and work in Quebec. I used the import method for the slips and there is clearly a miscalculation because of the slips.  I don't see any options anywhere in the interface to select received a T4 with no matching RL1 as mentioned. What is the best way to correct this issue?

Thanks

Sometimes employers issue separate T4s if you have worked in two divisions or done different types of work in the same year.  Verify if you add up both T4s- if the Releve 1 is for both. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.