Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in the information stage of our returns, and on the T2125 page.....it asks for self employed income from T4A slips. I cannot get the form to take the amount

I have for the first time used easy step and am completing the T2125.  I have entered the income for the year and then scrolled down to income from T4A slips which by the way matches the income for the year.   I cannot enter the amount from T4A...help?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am in the information stage of our returns, and on the T2125 page.....it asks for self employed income from T4A slips. I cannot get the form to take the amount

Hi arneyfalconer,

You don't have to input your T4A information on the T2125 screen. There's a specific box on the T4A that should automatically import. 
All you do in the T2125 is put in your expenses. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Hi arneyfalconer,

You don't have to input your T4A information on the T2125 screen. There's a specific box on the T4A that should automatically import. 
All you do in the T2125 is put in your expenses. 

Hope this helps!