Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lencornez

Message that the product was manufactured before forms were finalized. I have updated prodcut

5 Replies

Message that the product was manufactured before forms were finalized. I have updated prodcut

All the forms which were previously locked and causing this error message have now been unlocked. You'll need to update your software and continue on. Here are some instructions on how to do this:

TURBOTAX INSTALLED/DOWNLOADED USERS:

•    Upon opening your TurboTax software, select Yes when prompted to apply an update.

•    If you have prepared your return using Forms method, select Review from the options at the top and complete the Review before filing your return.

•    If you have prepared your return using the Easy-Step Interview, select Review from the left side and choose the option for CRA Tips, warnings and errors. Complete the Review before filing your return.

If you are still receiving this message after updating your TurboTax download/installed version, please contact our Customer Support team. Follow this link for instructions: https://bit.ly/2IoMKo4

I updated software twice today yet cannot file one of my completed returns.  Message as I need to update and forms will be finalized by February 28th. What date will the final updates be ready to download?
nasoni

Hi I have the same problem. Any news?

Hi, I also have the same issues. Any feedback from TurboTax?