Hi I got a new phone and I'm trying to add the Goo...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I got a new phone and I'm trying to add the Google multifactor Authenticator code to it. I can't find the MFA settings in my account settings. Please advise.

4 Replies

Hi I got a new phone and I'm trying to add the Google multifactor Authenticator code to it. I can't find the MFA settings in my account settings. Please advise.

Are you looking for the settings on your phone or on TurboTax App?

Hi Brenda the issue I face is with the redesigned turbotax website. It no longer shows the link or section to update my MFA settings. Please advise where I can find those settings in the 2019 Turbotax CANADA website. Thanks

If you had used TurboTax last year and have signed back into the same account- The Authentication won't change. 

Did you create a new account?

I'm having the same issue with setting up a new phone - when the Authenticator app transfers to a new phone, it's blank.  So we need a link in our account to scan for the new phone. 

v