Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chappy08

How can I change my phone number as a recovery to received a “code”, currently I have an old number .. I’m on an iPad,, I can’t find the settings,,this is ridiculous,

I can’t find the settings to change my old cell phone,, I have a new one and I need to change just in case I need to receive a code. I’m on iPad and I can’t find this settings. The profile settings doesn’t have a form to change this information. Thanks I need so e help

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How can I change my phone number as a recovery to received a “code”, currently I have an old number .. I’m on an iPad,, I can’t find the settings,,this is ridiculous,

To update your account information in TurboTax Online, 

1. Open your return and click the Tools option near the top of your screen. 
  2. Choose the option for Update Account. 
  3. Once you have opened that option, select the option for Security from the left side (below the Profile option). You can edit your contact information on the screen that appears.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

To update your account information in TurboTax Online, 

1. Open your return and click the Tools option near the top of your screen. 
  2. Choose the option for Update Account. 
  3. Once you have opened that option, select the option for Security from the left side (below the Profile option). You can edit your contact information on the screen that appears.
llewy

How do I update my account 

We can help you with this. Please see our TurboTax FAQ link here: How do I update my TurboTax Online account info?

We have included an image to help you below.

Thank you for using TurboTax.

llewy

This pop up doesn’t work with an IPad 

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page. If the agent cannot resolve your issue please make sure you tell them you want to escalate the issue to a higher level.

Thank you for your patience. 

change phone number

zanakaman
Returning Member

it is not there, the only thing is sign out butoon, how hard is to put a "account settings" button in the page?!!

You need to open a return to see the "Account Settings" option. Alternatively, you can sign into the account manager here: Intuit Account Manager 

There you can select “Sign In & Security” to change things like your phone number and email address.

tiktaxman

I have the same problem with no resolution... and suggestions options that aren't even listed.

No contact info listed either. Yeah, not good.