Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdookie

How can I find Form T2125 using Turbo Tax online?

5 Replies

You will find the T2125 by clicking on Income- then on self-employed. You will go page by page and answer the questions then you will see the form T2125.

I still could not access the T2125 form. Why is this form so difficult to find? The past few years I have had the hardest time finding it in turbotax. 

@cameronstannard If you indicated in the profile questions at the start of the return that you were self-employed, then TurboTax will eventually bring you to that section of the interview. If you want to go there right away, you can either select it from the side menu or use the find tool to search for "self".

Jeff ob

Is there somewhere we can view a final detailed view?  Once all the numbers have been entered into all line items.  To be able to view all together on one page.  Thanks

In TurboTax Online you can see the actual CRA forms that make up your return by saving/printing your return, including the T2125. This TurboTax FAQ tells you how to save/print a copy of your tax return in TurboTax Online: How do I print/save a copy of my return in TurboTax Online?

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, then this TurboTax FAQ shows you how to switch to Forms mode where you can see the T2125: How do I switch between EasyStep and Forms mode in TurboTax CD/Download?