Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view my 2012 and 2010 turbotax returns? The software was installed on an old computer but I have the turbotax files."

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How can I view my 2012 and 2010 turbotax returns? The software was installed on an old computer but I have the turbotax files."

You can download older versions of TurboTax CD/download edition here: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3001486

View solution in original post

5 Replies

You can download older versions of TurboTax CD/download edition here: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3001486
nskayaker

I managed to download 2020 version, but when I install it, it seems to be there, but now won't open up -  goes through the install stage and when I go to open it, if shows me the TurboTAx 2020 block but it is blank and does not progress?  I need to access an older .tt20 file and software only on old computer I no longer own?

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

gary1954

No you can't. That link doesn't take you to a download option. 

@gary1954 That post was from 2019. Please use the current link here: Where can I download the CD/download edition of TurboTax?