Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wa6677cj

How do I access an older version of Turbo Tax that I have on my PC but for which I no longer have an activation code?

3 Replies

How do I access an older version of Turbo Tax that I have on my PC but for which I no longer have an activation code?

What year of TurboTax are you trying to install?

My computer crashed and i purchased a new one. I am from canada but presently in the us and i need my 2022 activation key for standard turbo tak

If you can open your initial page in your TurboTax Desktop/Download return, please click on View at the top left corner. Now click on Summary then click on Return Counter Summary. You are now in the Return Summary Viewer where you will now click on Details to view your license code.

Unfortunately, if you cannot open your initial page, we do not have access to your license code if you bought the software at a retail store.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.