Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eddrass

How do I access my Canadian identity protection services? I have the US service but think I also chose that option when paying for my tax filing to CRA. A link? Thanks.

3 Replies

How do I access my Canadian identity protection services? I have the US service but think I also chose that option when paying for my tax filing to CRA. A link? Thanks.

Please click here for information about the Canada Revenue Agency's Security Measures to prevent Identity Theft.

If you are meaning Audit Defence- Click here

eddrass

Thanks, Brenda. I was referring to the in-built Intuit ID protection service. I have it on my US Intuit account but it does not accept some of my Canadian cards -- is there a similar service for Intuit Canada too?

Regards, Ed

We do not have that service but do provide security for your information. 

Multi-factor authentication

Securely access your account by entering your password and a unique single-use–code (we'll send to your trusted device or email address) or answer a series of questions.

Protecting your data

We know that there are potential threats associated with making transactions over the Internet. But rest assured that, when using our products, we've built in the safeguards you need.

Data encryption

We safeguard your information by encrypting it when it's stored in our systems. And, when we electronically send your return to the CRA, we use TLS encryption to keep your data safe.

Click here for more information on how to keep your information secure.