Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Level 1
posted Jan 14, 2023 9:39:20 PM

How do I apply for the Canada's Worker Benefit advance payments for next year?

Will it be automatically applied for me with the CRA if I am eligible?

0 1 500
1 Best answer
Jan 15, 2023 12:38:41 PM

Normally, you would apply for Canada's Worker Benefit advance payments using a form on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s website. Due to changes on how the government is going to pay out this benefit, the CRA has removed the form, and they have not yet provided details on how someone can apply.

TurboTax will automatically apply for the Canada's Worker Benefit if you are eligible. If there are any changes that need to be made in order to help you apply for the advance, we will implement them as soon as we can.

1 Replies
Jan 15, 2023 12:38:41 PM

Normally, you would apply for Canada's Worker Benefit advance payments using a form on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s website. Due to changes on how the government is going to pay out this benefit, the CRA has removed the form, and they have not yet provided details on how someone can apply.

TurboTax will automatically apply for the Canada's Worker Benefit if you are eligible. If there are any changes that need to be made in order to help you apply for the advance, we will implement them as soon as we can.