Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I apply for the Canada's Worker Benefit advance payments for next year?

Will it be automatically applied for me with the CRA if I am eligible?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Normally, you would apply for Canada's Worker Benefit advance payments using a form on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s website. Due to changes on how the government is going to pay out this benefit, the CRA has removed the form, and they have not yet provided details on how someone can apply.

TurboTax will automatically apply for the Canada's Worker Benefit if you are eligible. If there are any changes that need to be made in order to help you apply for the advance, we will implement them as soon as we can.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Normally, you would apply for Canada's Worker Benefit advance payments using a form on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s website. Due to changes on how the government is going to pay out this benefit, the CRA has removed the form, and they have not yet provided details on how someone can apply.

TurboTax will automatically apply for the Canada's Worker Benefit if you are eligible. If there are any changes that need to be made in order to help you apply for the advance, we will implement them as soon as we can.