Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my income earned

1 Reply

How do I change my income earned

If you have not filed your tax return, TurboTax software will allow you to edit your tax return as many times as you want. You just need to find the form that you need to edit, make the adjustments needed and click continue to save the changes. However, if you need to make changes and you already have filed your return, please visit how to change a Tax return and I have filed my tax return. Can I still make changes? to see step by step what you need to do in your tax return to filing adjustments.

Note that the CRA has some restrictions that will not allow you to make changes. Some of them restrict the changes in the following cases:

• a return of an international or non-resident client (including deemed residents of Canada, newcomers to Canada, and individuals who left Canada during the year)
  • a return where you have income from a business with a permanent establishment outside your province or territory of residence (you have to complete Form T2203, Provincial and Territorial Taxes for Multiple Jurisdictions)

Please visit How to change a return for more information

If you need any further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you for using TurboTax