Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do i change my mailing address

I have imported last year's information and my address has changed.  How do I change the address?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

To change your mailing address in TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode, select Contact Info from under Introduction on the left side menu.

To change your mailing address in TurboTax CD/Download Forms Mode, you can do this on the top of the T1 General page in the Identification section.

You must notify the CRA regarding the change of mailing address before you NETFILE your return. You can update your info through the CRA’s My Account service or by calling them at 1-800-959-8281. https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/account-individua...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

To change your mailing address in TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode, select Contact Info from under Introduction on the left side menu.

To change your mailing address in TurboTax CD/Download Forms Mode, you can do this on the top of the T1 General page in the Identification section.

You must notify the CRA regarding the change of mailing address before you NETFILE your return. You can update your info through the CRA’s My Account service or by calling them at 1-800-959-8281. https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/account-individua...

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I want to Register.  After I enter my address the system auto fills an incorrect address.

It auto populates my address with "ABC Apartments".  The building is and has been "ABC DEF GHI Condominium" or Strata Corporation for almost 50 years.  How do I correct this error?

Highlighted

You should be able to go to where your address is, click on the box where the address has been entered and delete it and enter the correct information. 

If you need assistance please contact our customer service team here