Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my 2018 tax return?

20 Replies

If you used TurboTax Online, sign in to TurboTax Online for the tax year 2018 here: https://ww1.2018.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/.  If you used TurboTax CD/Download and you saved it on your computer you can simply go to the Start button on the bottom left of your screen and click on Start and you will see a small search bar - type in .tt18 and you will find it there.  If you did not save it, unfortunately, there is not a way to access it

net file will not accept my filing of my 2018 taxes.  retried again today.  cant file it

@1802909 Due to scheduled CRA maintenance, NETFILE, ReFILE and Express Notice of Assessment will not be available from January 17, 2020 at 11 p.m. EST until February 24, 2020 at 6 a.m EST. You will not be able to NETFILE returns for any year until it reopens.

I need to look at my 2018 tax forms / file so I can see what might have gone wrong. please send me a email or phone number that I can talk to someone . Thank you in advance

If you would like to view your 2018 Online return- you can find it here

You can contact our customer service here

attena
Returning Member

I wish to download my filed 2018 return

Did you use TurboTax Online? If you did, this FAQ tells you how you can get a copy of your tax return: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/navigating-turbotax/help/where-do-i-find-a-copy-of-my...

how do I find my 2018 tax

HHps//ww1.2018turbotaxline.intuit.CA/.