Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find T777 form?

2 Replies

How do I find T777 form?

If using the form method, one of the forms required, the T777S-Statement of Employment Expenses for Working at Home Due to COVID-19, for the flat rate method will be available on one of our upcoming software updates. It will be found when you enter your T4. Scroll down to the bottom of the T4 where you will be asked about working from home.

However and unfortunately, you may come across locked forms, or receive a message saying that forms (T777 inclusively) aren’t finalized when using TurboTax, you will not be allowed to complete the filing of your return. Please see the link below for more information.

Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven’t been finalized?

We are sorry for the inconvenience and TurboTax is working on the release of the T777S and T777 right now with testing going on. Making sure all is right before the client uses it is of great importance to us. We thank you for your patience as the update will possibly be ready by end of next week or earlier. We will keep you updated.

Thank you for using TurboTax.

How do I find T777 form?

We are happy to report that the T777S/T777 forms have been updated and you can now complete entering your employment expenses. We have included below our TurboTax FAQ link to help you with this if needed.

Employment Expenses Tax Info Centre

Thank you for your patience.