Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dfoerstel

My account for Premium package was paid in full and I have only used 2 0f the 8 returns I am entitled to yet I am stuck at Review and Pay - Step 1. What gives.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AJ11

My account for Premium package was paid in full and I have only used 2 0f the 8 returns I am entitled to yet I am stuck at Review and Pay - Step 1. What gives.

Hello dfoerstel, I am assuming this is the Mac version that you purchased. The 8 returns included in our Mac product are for Standard returns. If you have upgraded to Premier, the difference between a standard return and Premier return is not included in the box price. The price being requested would be the difference between your covered Standard price and the Premier upgrade price.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
AJ11

Hello dfoerstel, I am assuming this is the Mac version that you purchased. The 8 returns included in our Mac product are for Standard returns. If you have upgraded to Premier, the difference between a standard return and Premier return is not included in the box price. The price being requested would be the difference between your covered Standard price and the Premier upgrade price.

dfoerstel

How do I get back into the Mac Standard version?
AJ11

Unfortunately, you will have to start a new return. Once an upgrade is accepted you can't go back.

To create a new return, click on Tools (top right black bar) then on Return Manager.
Once in Return Manager, click the Create New Return Button. You should be prompted at that point with a product selection, click "Choose Standard".

Hope that helps.

I have the same problems....I did not upgrade to Premium and the page has Standard package as the item being sold!

I really would like to talk to someone in person!

says the code is invalid

i am having the same problem this is just a rip off goodbye turbo tax