Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcchan82

How to try turbotax online to find out all my old age tax credit.I am over 65 years old

What line numbers that I can find out all my old age tax credit and the pension splitting with my wife

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How to try turbotax online to find out all my old age tax credit.I am over 65 years old

The Age Amount is located on line 301 of the Schedule 1.

To find out pension splitting numbers, you can:

1. check the form T1032 (contains all information including the amount of income tax deducted that was split) or

2. view the T1 generals for each of you. The person whose pension was split can view the amount of pension income transferred to his/her spouse on line 210. The person who received the transfer can view the same amount on his/her return on line 116.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

The Age Amount is located on line 301 of the Schedule 1.

To find out pension splitting numbers, you can:

1. check the form T1032 (contains all information including the amount of income tax deducted that was split) or

2. view the T1 generals for each of you. The person whose pension was split can view the amount of pension income transferred to his/her spouse on line 210. The person who received the transfer can view the same amount on his/her return on line 116.