Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On page to purchase TT, it is showing as $17.99 per return. In the past it allowed a number of returns. I do my kids and mothers, how do I find the multi file product

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

On page to purchase TT, it is showing as $17.99 per return. In the past it allowed a number of returns. I do my kids and mothers, how do I find the multi file product

If you want to create additional returns in TurboTax Online go to the Tools link at the top of the screen and click Return Manager. Then you can click Create a new return. All the returns you create are stored in the Return Manager.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MamaK

On the DISK version you can prepare 20 returns on one computer. 6 for those over $25,000 net income.
loucge

I already have an account and I have filed my wife and myself. I do not see how to add my daughter and son.

If you want to create additional returns in TurboTax Online go to the Tools link at the top of the screen and click Return Manager. Then you can click Create a new return. All the returns you create are stored in the Return Manager.