I am being double charged: I am being charged for ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I am being double charged: I am being charged for Premier Turbo tax $31.99 & Primary Premium Pack $49.99 = $81.98....

I a being charged for 2 tax packages. is there a way to delete a turbo tax pack if you obviously only used one to file your tax return?

2 Replies
Highlighted

I am being double charged: I am being charged for Premier Turbo tax $31.99 & Primary Premium Pack $49.99 = $81.98....

Hi, you have probably upgraded your TurboTax Premier Product and added our Premium Package which gives you access to extra features such as: Priority care, ID theft and monitoring and Audit defence. 

If you don't wish to take advantage of these features, you can remove them by going back to the Premium Pack screen and selecting "No Thanks" button at the bottom of the screen.

To find the Premium Pack screen, click on "Review" link in the left vertical navigation, then "Audit Defence". 

Highlighted

Also... please note that Premium Pack features can really come in handy during the year in case of an Audit or ID theft especially.

v