EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I can see my return on the 2013 site, but can't print or download it. It asks me to pay again. I have already paid for this return in April 2014 and have the receipt.

Thanks to another user, I can now find my 2013 return at https://ww1.2013.turbotaxonline.ca

But I cannot print or view it. If I click on "Print and File" it only allows "Review and Pay" as an option. 

I have already paid for this return, on April 7, 2014.

I have my invoice with transaction number, authorization number, etc. 

I need to view my 2013 return.

I do not want to pay for it a second time. 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I can see my return on the 2013 site, but can't print or download it. It asks me to pay again. I have already paid for this return in April 2014 and have the receipt.

You will need to talk to support for this issue.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Did you make any changes in the return? Can you send me your transaction # so I can look up the charge. If no changes were made, I can send you a coupon code to bypass the payment screen. Email me at tax_support@intuit.com.

If you have added services like Audit Defense or something else, those charges need to be paid for to be valid.

You will need to talk to support for this issue.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

View solution in original post

don't bother talking to support - they will just tell you that you have to pay the 17.99 again which is what they just told me

@bigshow5454 - Did you make any changes in the return? Can you send me your transaction # so I can look up the charge. I don't see anything under this email address in our records.

If no changes were made, I can send you a coupon code to bypass the payment screen. Email me at tax_support@intuit.com.

Actually, they were super helpful, and when provided with my confirmation-of-purchase number had it sorted within about five minutes. I'd kept my receipt from the original purchase and had all of the confirmation numbers, transaction date and time, etc. On the whole I was very satisfied with their service.

I have all that information too but was still told there was nothing that could be done. It would be nice if customer service gave the same answers

Just saw clints message - I sent you an email. No changes were made, just needed info from it to confirm my identity on cra website, and I told the support person as such.