I cannot enter information from my Releve 1. I wor...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I cannot enter information from my Releve 1. I worked in Quebec during 2017 but am filing in Ontario as that is my permanent residence. Where do I this?

4 Replies
Highlighted

I cannot enter information from my Releve 1. I worked in Quebec during 2017 but am filing in Ontario as that is my permanent residence. Where do I this?

Here is how to enter a Relevé 1 (RL-1) when you don’t live in Québec: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3231089

Highlighted

This option is not available at the bottom of the T4 page. The other 4 boxes are there, but not box E. Ideas?
Highlighted

Did you check off the "I worked in Quebec and received a Relevé 1 slip." box on the Income page?
Highlighted

Got It! I didn't realize I could actually click on T4 slips. Beautiful!
v