Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shorttl

I cannot scroll down on the payment screen, how can I contact you by phone to make my credit card payment?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I cannot scroll down on the payment screen, how can I contact you by phone to make my credit card payment?

5 Replies
MamaK

This is just a community page for people to ask questions and for those that wish to answer or provide some experience with various issues.  This is not Turbo Tax customer service.  Contact Turbo Tax.

I was having issues with this too. Ensure that your mouse is inside the range of the popup dialog.

If all else fails try a different browser. I hope this helps.

wmaze67

this did nothing to help and I used firefox and internet explorer on two different computers. obviously there is a tech issue.
dmweller2

I had the same problem using Chrome.  I maximized the screen size in Chrome (upper right hand corner of Chrome).  I also had to move my tool bar from the bottom to the side to finally submit.