Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot see the full payment page on my computer so cannot complete the data for paying with my credit card?

What other method can I use for payment?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TTRS

I cannot see the full payment page on my computer so cannot complete the data for paying with my credit card?

This may happen sometimes on this screen if your browser is zoomed in (or if you are using a tablet). If you are on a tablet, scrolling the background instead of the popup should bring it in to view. Otherwise, if you are on a PC, press Control and the '-' key to zoom out, which should make the rest of the fields visible. If you are on a Mac, press the Command and the '-' key instead.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TTRS

This may happen sometimes on this screen if your browser is zoomed in (or if you are using a tablet). If you are on a tablet, scrolling the background instead of the popup should bring it in to view. Otherwise, if you are on a PC, press Control and the '-' key to zoom out, which should make the rest of the fields visible. If you are on a Mac, press the Command and the '-' key instead.