Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jieunchoi15

I'd like to delete my account.

7 Replies
TurboTaxNicola

BEFORE DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT PLEASE NOTE:

If you deactivate your account, you will lose access to your filed returns. If you want to store copies of your filed returns before you delete your account, here’s how to print and save your return (click here: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-return-print-save/help/how-do-i-print-save-a-copy...).

Here are the instructions for deleting your TurboTax online account:

1. Contact our Customer Support Team (click here: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/contact-us/00/873707) and let them know you want to deactivate your online account.
  2. Fill out the form.

Our security team will then be able to deactivate your account.

jieunchoi15

If there's a form to fill out to deactivate/delete my account, where can I find it? 

Could you email? Unable to find anything from the link(Contact Us - Community) that was provided in the response.

TurboTaxLise

Please review the link provided below to assist with deleting your online account:

Footnote: We at TurboTax want to encourage you and your close family to take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety. Please review the articles provided below for more information during these difficult times: 

san micha

LITERALLY this just leads me in circles. THERE'S NO FORM. I input my question, get automated general links, and they lead me to the beginning of the SAME PROCESS. THERE. IS. NO. FORM. TO. FILL.

TurboTaxHeba

It specified in the link that after you contact the support team and specify your request > they will email you the form privately :

Instructions for deleting your TurboTax online account

1. Our team will email you a form to help confirm your identity.
  2. Contact our customer care team (click here: link) and let them know you want to deactivate your online account.
  3. Fill out the form.

Our security team will then be able to deactivate your account.

I hope this was helpful

This Site Is A SCAM
Returning Member

Getting an account with TurboTax is like getting digital herpes.

You're stuck with it. 

This company is a DISEASE that will never allow you to leave. Once you use their service, they will make it impossible for you to ever get rid of them, they're that insidious.

This Site Is A SCAM
Returning Member

I'm going to use social media, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, etc. and tell thousands of people not to use TurboTax. It is a SCAM, it is not user-friendly, and it spits in the face of its users, refusing to let them delete their accounts without begging them. This is NOT a company you can trust with your privacy and financial information if they play these kinds of gaslighting games. 

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!

v