Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, could you please let me know how to use the trubotax I purchased in Costco in my Mac laptop? Thank you

the download doesn't want to open in my Mac laptop

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hello, could you please let me know how to use the trubotax I purchased in Costco in my Mac laptop? Thank you

MacOS doesn't support Turbotax natively. Nor does iOS.

The option for Mac and iPhone IPad users such as myself is to use Turbotax online version, works just great!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

MacOS doesn't support Turbotax natively. Nor does iOS.

The option for Mac and iPhone IPad users such as myself is to use Turbotax online version, works just great!

I don't want to pay again, since I bought the turbo tax software already, could anyone let me know how I can apply the standard installation code when I use the Turbo Tax online version ?
Thanks

I answered you fairly! You'll have to try to get a refund from Intuit or Costco.