Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rynamyn

I earned some money from doing online tasks ie surveys. It's from a few different companies and none have issued any sort of tax documents. How do I enter this amount?

1 Reply

I earned some money from doing online tasks ie surveys. It's from a few different companies and none have issued any sort of tax documents. How do I enter this amount?

If you have income but no slips, click on “Income”, then in the “Other Income Sources” sub menu, select “Income Not Reported On A T-slip”. This will bring you to the “Employment Status” page.

Check off “Received tips, gratuities, occasional earnings, or other employment income” at the top and click on the “Continue” button. This will bring you to the “Other Employment Income Sources” page.

You can now put your amount in the top box, or the bottom box if you want to specify an employer or add a description. C lick on the “Continue” button to save your information.

You can also use the “Find” tool in the blue bar on the top right corner. Click “Find” and search for “Income Not”, then select “Income Not Reported On A T-slip” from the list and click on the “Go” button.