Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I filed my taxes and I got a net file confirmation number, confirmation email and it shows on CRA m income tax return was assessed but I can’t see my Express NOA

3 Replies

I filed my taxes and I got a net file confirmation number, confirmation email and it shows on CRA m income tax return was assessed but I can’t see my Express NOA

Although CRA says the Express NOA will be delivered into your software right after filing your return, there is sometimes a slight delay in viewing it. 

We suggest you try again a little later through the TurboTax software, and if you are still unable to view it through the software, try accessing it directly through your CRA My Account. 

Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue viewing your Express NOA. 

No it didn’t get resolved. 

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page. 

Thank you for your patience.