Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I filled in my taxes for 2014 on the online 2018 version, so all that income etc should be on my 2014 taxes. i previously purchased the 2014 download,

I previously paid for 2014 tax package but was using a mac computer, now on a pc i filled in all our information for 2014, but then realized this was 2018 version. how can i fix this

2 Replies
Highlighted

I filled in my taxes for 2014 on the online 2018 version, so all that income etc should be on my 2014 taxes. i previously purchased the 2014 download,

Unfortunately, your 2014 information will need to be entered into the 2014 version of TurboTax. Since you've already purchased the 2014 version, you'll just need to install it on your PC. I've sent the installation code to you via email along with the link you'll need to install it.

Highlighted

where exactly did you send the installation code?