Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had to reinstall my Win10, consequently install some apps again, including TT 2016. Now I cannot view my tax return for 2016, cause is not up-to-date

I had to reinstall my Windows 10, consequently install again many of applications, including TurboTax 2016. Now I cannot view my tax return for 2016, because what had been save came from later version of TT2016 (updated during tax return preparation). The 2016 update had been done automatically so I do not have it on my machine. The original TT2016 I had reinstalled cannot find required update, because your website does not have it anymore. So, my paid for software is useless and I need it ASAP!!!!

1 Reply

I had to reinstall my Win10, consequently install some apps again, including TT 2016. Now I cannot view my tax return for 2016, cause is not up-to-date

Hi,

You can download the latest version of TurboTax 2016 from https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1477385 location. Select the appropriate download link and it should help you install as well as open your tax files.

Hope this helps!